MPM Guestbook Ing parameter cross-site scripting
|mpmguestbook-ing-xss (13575)||Medium Risk|
MPM Guestbook is vulnerable to cross-site scripting. A remote attacker could post a message containing malicious script in the Ing variable, which would be executed in the victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting site, once the message is viewed. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BID-8958: MPM Guestbook Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2003-1182: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in MPM Guestbook 1.2 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the lng parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 2754: MPM Guestbook lng Parameter XSS
- SA10122: MPM Guestbook "lng" Parameter Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- MPM PHP Scripts MPM Guestbook 1.2
Nov 03, 2003
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this