ThWboard multiple fields cross-site scripting
|thwboard-multiple-fields-xss (13582)||Medium Risk|
ThWboard is vulnerable to cross-site scripting. A remote attacker could post a message containing malicious script in multiple fields, which would be executed in the victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting site, once the message is viewed. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Upgrade to the latest version of ThWboard (Beta 2.82 or later), available from the ThWboard Web site. See References.
- Thwboard Web site: Thwboard Beta 2.82.
- BID-8959: ThWboard Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2003-1184: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in ThWboard Beta 2.8 and 2.81 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via (1) time in board.php, (2) the profile Homepage-Feld, (3) pictures, and (4) other Diverse XSS Bugs.
- OSVDB ID: 3077: ThWboard Multiple Unspecified XSS
- OSVDB ID: 4825: ThWboard do_login.php source Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 4826: ThWboard board.php time Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 4827: ThWboard do_editprofile.php userhomepage Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 4828: ThWboard calendar.php events Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 4829: ThWboard do_editprofile.php intavatar Variable Remote XSS
- SA10120: ThWboard Multiple SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- ThWboard ThWboard prior to Beta 2.82
Nov 02, 2003
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this