ThWboard multiple SQL injection
|thwboard-multiple-sql-injection (13583)||Medium Risk|
ThWboard is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could insert arbitrary SQL code in vulnerable parameters in a request to multiple scripts, which would allow the attacker to add, modify or delete user information in the backend database.
Upgrade to the latest version of ThWboard (Beta 2.82 or later), available from the ThWboard Web site. See References.
- Thwboard Web site: Thwboard Beta 2.82.
- BID-8961: ThWboard SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2003-1185: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in ThWboard before Beta 2.8.2 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary SQL commands via various vectors including (1) Admin-Center, (2) Announcements, (3) admin/calendar.php, and (4) showevent.php.
- OSVDB ID: 2758: ThWboard admin/calendar.php eventtime Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 4838: ThWboard showevent.php event Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 4840: ThWboard Admin center SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 4841: ThWboard Announcements SQL Injection
- SA10120: ThWboard Multiple SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- ThWboard ThWboard prior to Beta 2.82
Nov 02, 2003
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this