Tritanium Bulletin Board thread_id could allow an attacker to view messages
|tritanium-threadid-view-messages (13587)||Medium Risk|
Tritanium Bulletin Board could allow a remote attacker to view other user's messages. By sending a specially-crafted URL using the thread_id variable, a remote attacker could view and possibly reply to another user's message.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Oct 31 2003 - 15:59:44 CST : Tritanium Bulletin Board - Read and write from/to internal (protected) Threads.
- BID-8944: Tritanium Scripts Tritanium Bulletin Board Unauthorized Access Vulnerability
- CVE-2003-1162: index.php in Tritanium Bulletin Board 1.2.3 allows remote attackers to read and reply to arbitrary messages by modifying the thread_id, forum_id, and sid parameters.
- OSVDB ID: 2770: Tritanium Bulletin Board index.php Multiple Variable Arbitrary Message Access
- SA10135: Tritanium Bulletin Board Unauthorised Access to Threads
- Julian julian Tritanium Bulletin Board 1.2.3
Oct 31, 2003
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this