MLdonkey cross-site scripting
|mldonkey-xss (13615)||Medium Risk|
MLdonkey vulnerable to cross-site scripting. A remote attacker could embed malicious script within a URL request, which would be executed in the victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting site, once the link is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- MLdonkey Web site: Welcome to the world of MLdonkey.
- BID-8946: Mldonkey Web Interface Error Message Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2003-1164: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Mldonkey 2.5-4 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the URI, which is injected into the HTML error page.
- OSVDB ID: 2769: MLdonkey URI Error Page XSS
- OSVDB ID: 3126: MLdonkey Admin Access
- SA10134: MLdonkey Admin Access and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- MLDonkey MLDonkey 2.x
Nov 05, 2003
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this