Sympoll index.php cross-site scripting
|sympoll-indexphp-xss (13630)||Medium Risk|
Sympoll is vulnerable to cross-site scripting. A remote attacker could embed malicious script within the ?vo variable in a URL request to the index.php script, which would be executed in the victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting site, once the link is clicked. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials and obtain other sensitive information.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- SourceForge.net: Detail:834374 - Cross-Site Scripting: [ 834374 ] Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability.
- Sympoll Web site: sympoll.
- BID-8956: Synthetic Reality SymPoll Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2003-1175: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in index.php in Sympoll 1.5 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the vo parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 2790: Sympoll index.php vo Parameter XSS
- SA10165: Ralusp Sympoll Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- David Raeman Sympoll 1.5
Nov 01, 2003
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this