EasyDynamicPages PHP file include
|easydynamicpages-php-file-include (14136)||Medium Risk|
EasyDynamicPages could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the /admin/config.php script that specifies the serverdata.php file from a remote system as a parameter or to the /dynamicpages/fast/config_page.php script that specifies the site_settings.php script or the dpage_settings.php script, which would allow the attacker to execute code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Jan 02 2004 - 09:18:21 CST : include() vuln in EasyDynamicPages v.2.0.
- BID-9338: EasyDynamicPages config_page.php Remote PHP File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0073: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in (1) config.php and (2) config_page.php for EasyDynamicPages 2.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code by modifying the edp_relative_path parameter to reference a URL on a remote web server that contains a malicious serverdata.php script.
- OSVDB ID: 3318: EasyDynamicPages config.php edp_relative_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 3408: EasyDynamicPages config_page.php edp_relative_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA10535: EasyDynamicPages Arbitrary File Inclusion Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1008584: EasyDynamicPages Include File Holes Let Remote Users Execute Arbitrary Commands on the Target System
- Mario Stoitsov EasyDynamicPages 2.0
Jan 02, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this