PhpGedView admin.php information disclosure
|phpgedview-admin-info-disclosure (14162)||Medium Risk|
PhpGedView could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. By sending a specially-crafted URL to the admin.php script using the ?action variable containing 'phpinfo', a remote attacker could cause the server to disclose sensitive information.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Jan 06 2004 - 00:19:55 CST : Vuln in PHPGEDVIEW 2.61 Multi-Problem.
- BID-9371: PhpGedView PHPInfo Information Disclosure Weakness
- CVE-2004-0033: admin.php in PHPGEDVIEW 2.61 allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via an action parameter with a phpinfo command.
- OSVDB ID: 3404: PhpGedView admin.php Information Disclosure
- SA10565: PhpGedView Multiple Vulnerabilities
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 2.61
Jan 06, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this