PortalApp URL allows access to database
|portalapp-url-access-database (14169)||High Risk|
PortalApp could allow a remote attacker to gain unauthorized access to the database. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to gain access to the database to add, modify, or delete data in the backend database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BID-9354: ASPApp PortalAPP Remote User Database Access Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-1786: PortalApp places user credentials under the web root with insufficient access control, which allows remote attackers to gain access to sensitive information via a direct request to 8275.mdb.
- OSVDB ID: 17276: PortalApp Unauthorized Database Access
- OSVDB ID: 39736: PortalApp 8691.mdb Direct Request Database Disclosure
- SECTRACK ID: 1008627: PortalApp May Disclose Database File to Remote Users
- Iatek PortalApp
Jan 07, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this