XTREME ASP Photo Gallery username/password SQL injection
|xtremeaspphotogallery-or-sql-injection (14860)||Medium Risk|
XTREME ASP Photo Gallery is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability by supplying the word 'or' for the username or password when logging in, which would allow the attacker to add, modify or delete information in the backend database.
No remedy available as of February 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Jan 15 2004 - 16:58:05 CST : Xtreme ASP Photo Gallery.
- XTREME ASP Photo Gallery: ASP Photo Gallery - By Pensacola Web Designs.
- BID-9438: XtremeASP PhotoGallery Adminlogin.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-2746: SQL injection vulnerability in adminlogin.asp in XTREME ASP Photo Gallery 2.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) username and (2) password parameters.
- OSVDB ID: 3585: Xtreme ASP Photo Gallery adminlogin.asp Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA10659: Xtreme ASP Photo Gallery SQL Injection Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1008745: XTREME ASP Photo Gallery Input Input Validation Flaw Grants Administrative Access to Remote Users
- Pensacola Web Designs XTREME ASP Photo Gallery 2.0
Jan 15, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.