PJ CGI Neo review "dot dot" directory traversal
|pjcgin-review-dotdot-directory-traversal (14980)||Medium Risk|
PJ CGI Neo review (NeoBoard review) could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the Web server. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request containing "dot dot" (../) sequences to traverse directories and read or download any file on the system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- ZetaLABs (Zone-h Research Laboratories) ZH2004-02SA (security advisory): PJ CGI Neo review (NeoBoard review) Remote arbitrary file retrieving.
- BID-9524: PJ CGI Neo Review Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-2132: Directory traversal vulnerability in PJreview_Neo.cgi in PJ CGI Neo review allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the p parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 3746: PJ CGI Neo PJreview_Neo.cgi p Parameter Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- SA10734: PJ CGI Neo review Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- livepj.com PJ CGI Neo review
Jan 29, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this