Caravan Business Server sample_showcode directory traversal
|caravan-dotdot-directory-traveral (15004)||Medium Risk|
Caravan could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the Web server. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request containing "dot dot" (../) sequences to the sample_showcode.html script to traverse directories and read or download any file on the system.
No remedy available as of July 6, 2008.
- BID-9555: Niti Telecom Caravan Business Server Remote Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-2170: Directory traversal vulnerability in sample_showcode.html in Caravan 2.00/03d and earlier allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via the fname parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 3787: Caravan Business Server sample_showcode.html Directory Traversal
- SA10763: Caravan Business Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1008913: Caravan Business Server `showcode.asp` Lets Remote Users Read and Write Arbitrary Files
- Niti Telecom Consultancy Caravan 2.00/03d
Feb 02, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this