thePHOTOtool login.asp script SQL injection
|thephototool-login-sql-injection (15007)||Medium Risk|
thePHOTOtool is vulnerable to SQL injection, caused by an input validation vulnerability in the login.asp script. A remote attacker could use the default password of 'admin' and insert arbitrary SQL code in the password field of the login.asp script, which would allow the attacker to gain unauthorized administrative access to thePHOTOtool.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Jan 30 2004 - 19:42:11 CST : Advisory !.
- BID-9884: SteelID thePhotoTool Login.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0236: SQL injection vulnerability in login.asp in thePHOTOtool allows remote attackers to gain unauthorized access via the password field.
- OSVDB ID: 6727: thePHOTOtool login.asp Password Field SQL Injection
- SECTRACK ID: 1008906: thePHOTOtool Input Validation Flaw in Admin Login Page Yields Admin Access to Remote Users
- steelid thePHOTOtool
Jan 30, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this