Les Commentaires multiple PHP file include
|lescommentaires-multiple-file-include (15010)||Medium Risk|
Les Commentaires could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files, caused by a vulnerability in the rep parameter. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the fonctions.lib.php or the derniers_commentaires.php script using the rep parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system as a parameter, which would allow the attacker to execute code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of February 1, 2014.
- BID-9536: Laurent Adda Les Commentaires PHP Script Multiple Module File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0246: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in (1) fonctions.lib.php, (2) derniers_commentaires.php, and (3) admin.php in Les Commentaires 2.0 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via the rep parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 15990: Les Commentaires derniers_commentaires.php Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 15991: Les Commentaires admin.php Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 3797: Les Commentaires fonctions.lib.php Remote File Inclusion
- SA10768: Les Commentaires Arbitrary File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Laurent Adda Les Commentaires 2.0
Feb 03, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this