Aprox PHP portal index.php script directory traversal
|aproxphpportal-index-directory-traversal (15014)||Low Risk|
Aprox PHP portal could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the Web server, caused by improper checking of user supplied input in the index.php script. A remote attacker can exploit this vulnerability to traverse the directories on the Web server.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- Aprox PHP portal Web site: Homepage.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat Jan 31 2004 - 05:36:36 CST : Directory Traversal in Aprox PHP Portal..
- BID-9540: Aprox Portal File Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0237: Directory traversal vulnerability in index.php in Aprox PHP Portal allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a full pathname in the show parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 10859: Aprox PHP Portal index.php Arbitrary File Access
- OSVDB ID: 3805: Aprox PHP Portal index.php Arbitrary Local File Inclusion
- SECTRACK ID: 1008915: Aprox PHP Portal Discloses Files on the System to Remote Users
- Freewarepage.de Aprox PHP Portal
Jan 31, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this