Tunez multiple SQL injection
|tunez-multiple-sql-injection (15020)||Medium Risk|
Tunez is vulnerable to SQL injection, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability by passing malicious SQL commands to multiple scripts, which would allow the attacker to add, modify or delete information in the backend database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Tunez (1.20-pre2 or later), available from the Tunez Web site. See References.
- Tunez Web page: Tunez - Welcome!.
- BID-9565: Tunez Multiple Remote SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2004-2349: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Tunez before 1.20-pre2 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL queries.
- OSVDB ID: 3794: Tunez Unspecified Multiple SQL Injection
- SA10770: Tunez Unspecified SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Tunez Opensource Development Tunez prior to 1.20-pre2
Feb 03, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this