ReviewPost PHP Pro showproduct.php and showcat.php script SQL injection
|reviewpostpro-showproduct-sql-injection (15035)||Medium Risk|
ReviewPost PHP Pro is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted request to the showproduct.php script using the product variable or to the showcat.php script using the cat variable, which would allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the backend database.
Apply the appropriate patch to your system, available to registered users from the ReviewPost Pro Members Section of the ReviewPost Pro Web site. See References.
- ReviewPost Pro Web site: ReviewPost PHP User Reviews Engine.
- Zone-h Security Advisory ZH2004-04SA: Multiple Sql Injection Vulnerabilities in ReviewPost PHP Pro.
- BID-9574: All Enthusiast ReviewPost PHP Pro Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2004-2175: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in ReviewPost PHP Pro allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) product parameter to showproduct.php or (2) cat parameter to showcat.php.
- OSVDB ID: 3817: ReviewPost PHP showproduct.php SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 3832: ReviewPost PHP showcat.php SQL Injection
- SA10786: ReviewPost PHP Pro SQL Injection Vulnerability
- SA36029: ReviewPost PHP Pro "date" Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- PhotoPost ReviewPost Pro
Feb 04, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this