X-Cart general.php information disclosure
|xcart-generalphp-obtain-information (15036)||Medium Risk|
X-Cart could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. A remote attacker can send a specially-crafted HTTP request to the general.php script containing the ?mode variable to obtain sensitive configuration information.
Apply the appropriate patches for your system, available from the X-Cart Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Feb 05 2004 - 00:33:17 CST: Re: X-Cart vulnerability.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Feb 03 2004 - 03:19:37 CST : X-Cart vulnerability.
- X-Cart Web site: Shopping Cart Software and Ecommerce Solutions: X-CART.
- BID-9563: Qualiteam X-Cart Multiple Remote Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2004-0242: X-Cart 3.4.3 allows remote attackers to gain sensitive information via a mode parameter with (1) phpinfo command or (2) perlinfo command.
- OSVDB ID: 3811: X-Cart general.php Information Disclosure
- Qualiteam X-Cart 3.4.3
Feb 04, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this