CactuShop Lite contains a backdoor
|cactushoplite-backdoor (15063)||High Risk|
CactuShop Lite could allow a remote attacker to gain unauthorized access. CactuShop Lite contains a backdoor, caused by a vulnerability in the AddToMailingList function in the includes/functions.asp file. This could allow a remote attacker to delete arbitrary files on the victim's system.
No remedy available as of February 1, 2014.
- CactuShop Lite Web site: ASP shopping cart software for running ecommerce on Windows Servers using MS Access.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Fri Feb 06 2004 - 06:02:56 CST : CactuSoft CactuShop 5.0 Lite shopping cart software backdoor.
- BID-9589: Cactusoft CactuShop Lite Remote Arbitrary File Deletion Backdoor Vulnerability
- BID-959: NT LsaQueryInformationPolicy() Domain SID Leak Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0260: The AddToMailingList function in CactuSoft CactuShop 5.0 Lite contains a backdoor that allows remote attackers to delete arbitrary files via an email address that starts with |||.
- OSVDB ID: 6615: CactuSoft CactuShop AddToMailingList Delete Arbitrary File
- Cactusoft CactuShop Lite
Feb 06, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this