TrackMania denial of service
|trackmania-dos (15081)||Medium Risk|
TrackMania is vulnerable to a denial of service. A remote attacker can establish a connection to the TrackMania game server listening on TCP port 2350 and send specially-crafted data to cause the server to crash.
Denial of Service
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Sun Feb 08 2004 - 10:06:20 CST: TrackMania Demo Denial of Service .
- TrackMania Web site: www.trackmania.com.
- BID-9604: Nadeo Game Engine Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-2077: Nadeo Game Engine for Nadeo TrackMania and Nadeo Virtual Skipper 3 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (server crash) via malformed data to TCP port 2350, possibly due to long values or incorrect size fields.
- OSVDB ID: 34372: Nadeo Game Engine Malformed Data Remote DoS
- Nadeo TrackMania Demo
Feb 08, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this