BosDates calendar SQL injection
|bosdates-calendar-sql-injection (15133)||Medium Risk|
BosDates is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could insert arbitrary SQL code in the calendar parameter in a specially-crafted request to the calendar_download.php script, allowing the attacker to obtain sensitive information to view, add, modify or delete information in the backend database.
Apply the appropriate patch to your system, available to registered users from the BosDates Web site. See References.
- BosDev Web site: BosDates Web page.
- Zone-h Security Advisory ZH2004-05SA: Sql Injection Vulnerability in BosDates.
- BID-15632: BosDates Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- BID-9639: BosDev BosDates SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0275: SQL injection vulnerability in calendar_download.php in BosDates 3.2 and earlier allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information and gain access via the calendar parameter.
- CVE-2005-3911: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in calendar.php in BosDates 4.0 and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) year and (2) category parameters.
- OSVDB ID: 21173: BosDates calendar.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 3915: BosDates calendar_download.php calendar Parameter SQL Injection
- SA17752: BosDates SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- BosDev BosDates 3.2
Feb 11, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this