Crob FTP Server multiple connections denial of service
|crob-multiple-connections-dos (15201)||Medium Risk|
Crob FTP Server is vulnerable to a denial of service. By establishing a connection to the server and then disconnecting from the server multiple times, a remote attacker could cause the FTP server to crash.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Feb 12 2004 - 13:40:06 CST: crob ftpd Denial of Service.
- BID-9651: Crob FTP Server Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0282: Crob FTP daemon 3.5.2 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) by repeatedly connecting to and disconnecting from the server.
- OSVDB ID: 3964: Crob FTP Server Crafted Connection Remote DoS
- OSVDB ID: 6621: Crob FTP Server Connection Saturation Remote DoS
- SA10882: Crob FTP Server Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Crob Software Studio Crob FTP Server 3.5.2
Feb 12, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this