Online Store Kit more.php cross-site scripting
|onlinestorekit-more-xss (15235)||Medium Risk|
Online Store Kit is vulnerable to cross-site scripting. A remote attacker could embed malicious script in the id parameter in a specially-crafted URL to the more.php script, which would be executed in the victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting site, once the link is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- SystemSecure.org Advisory 16-02-2004: Online Store Kit v3.0 SQL Injection.
- BID-9676: Ecommerce Corporation Online Store Kit More.PHP Multiple Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2004-0301: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in more.php for Online Store Kit 3.0 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary HTML via the id parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 4538: Online Store Kit SQL more.php XSS
- SA10902: Online Store Kit SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1009079: Online Store Kit `more.php` Input Validation Flaw Permits SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Ecommerce Online Store Kit Lite 3.0
- FreeBSD FreeBSD
Feb 17, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this