WebStores 2000 browse_items.asp SQL injection
|webstores-browseitems-sql-injection (15253)||Medium Risk|
WebStores 2000 is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability by passing malicious SQL commands to the browse_items.asp script, which would allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the backend database.
No remedy available as of October 11, 2008.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed Feb 18 2004 - 07:49:10 CST : WebCortex Webstores2000 version 6.0 multiple security vulnerabilities.
- BID-7766: WebCortex WebStores2000 SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0304: SQL injection vulnerability in browse_items.asp in WebCortex WebStores 2000 6.0 allows remote attackers to gain unauthorized access and execute arbitrary commands via the Search_Text parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 3995: Webstores 2000 browse_items.asp Search_Text Parameter SQL Injection
- WebCortex WebStores 2000 enterprise 6.0
Feb 18, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this