WebStores 2000 error.asp cross-site scripting
|webstores-error-xss (15254)||Medium Risk|
No remedy available as of September 13, 2008.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed Feb 18 2004 - 07:49:10 CST : WebCortex Webstores2000 version 6.0 multiple security vulnerabilities.
- BID-9693: WebCortex WebStores2000 Error.ASP Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0305: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in error.asp in WebCortex WebStores 2000 6.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary script as other users and steal session IDs via the Message_id parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 3994: Webstores 2000 error.asp XSS
- WebCortex WebStores 2000 enterprise 6.0
Feb 18, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this