Proxy-Pro GateKeeper Pro long HTTP GET buffer overflow
|gatekeeper-long-get-bo (15277)||High Risk|
Proxy-Pro GateKeeper Pro is vulnerable to a buffer overflow. By sending a long HTTP GET to the default TCP port 2000, a remote attacker could overflow a buffer and execute arbitrary code on the system or cause the server to crash.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Sun Feb 22 2004 - 17:43:10 CST: GateKeeper Pro 4.7 buffer overflow .
- BID-9716: Proxy-Pro Professional GateKeeper Web Proxy Buffer Overrun Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0326: Buffer overflow in the web proxy for GateKeeper Pro 4.7 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a long GET request.
- OSVDB ID: 40269: CA eTrust SiteMinder Agent forms/smpwservices.fcc SMAUTHREASON Parameter XSS
- Infopulse GateKeeper Pro 4.7
Feb 23, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this