ezboard font tag cross-site scripting
|ezboard-font-xss (15287)||Medium Risk|
ezboard is vulnerable to cross-site scripting. A remote attacker can post a message that contains malicious code within font HTML tags, which would be executed in the victim's Web browser, once the image is viewed.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon Feb 23 2004 - 08:09:44 CST : ezBoard Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability.
- ezboard Web site: Welcome to ezboard!.
- BID-9725: EZBoard Font Tag HTML Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0319: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the font tag in ezBoard 7.3u allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary script as other users, as demonstrated using the background:url in a (1) font color or (2) font face argument.
- OSVDB ID: 6808: ezBoard Font Tag XSS
- ezboard ezboard 7u
Feb 23, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this