Microsoft Internet Explorer cross-frame domain restrictions bypass
|ie-frame-domain-bypass (15337)||Medium Risk|
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- iDEFENSE Security Advisory 02.27.04: Microsoft Internet Explorer Cross Frame Scripting Restriction Bypass.
- BID-9761: Microsoft Internet Explorer Cross-Domain Event Leakage Vulnerability
- OSVDB ID: 4078: Microsoft IE Cross Frame Scripting Restriction Bypass
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Feb 27, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this