Invision Power Board search.php SQL injection
|invision-search-sql-injection (15343)||Medium Risk|
Invision Power Board is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability by passing malicious SQL commands to the sources/search.php script, which would allow the attacker to obtain sensitive information and add, modify or delete information in the backend database.
No remedy available as of July 6, 2008.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat Feb 28 2004 - 07:53:19 CST: Invision Power Board SQL injection!.
- Invision Power Board Web site: Invision Power Board.
- BID-9766: Invision Power Board Search.PHP "st" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0338: SQL injection vulnerability in search.php for Invision Board Forum allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL queries via the st parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 4103: Invision Power Board search.php st Parameter SQL Injection
- Invision Power Invision Power Board
Feb 28, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this