Spider Sales userId SQL injection
|spidersales-userid-sql-injection (15371)||Medium Risk|
Spider Sales is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could insert arbitrary SQL code in the userId parameter in a specially-crafted request to a vulnerable script, which would allow a remote attacker could obtain sensitive information and add, modify or delete information in the backend database, and possibly execute arbitrary code on the system.
No remedy available as of February 1, 2014.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Wed Mar 03 2004 - 06:10:51 CST: Spider Sales shopping cart software multiple security vulnerabilities .
- BID-9799: SpiderSales Shopping Cart Multiple Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2004-0348: SQL injection vulnerability in viewCart.asp in SpiderSales shopping cart software allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL via the userId parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 4141: Spider Sales viewCart.asp SQL Injection
- Spider Sales Spider Sales
Mar 03, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this