4nAlbum error allows path disclosure
|4nalbum-error path-disclosure (15493)||Medium Risk|
4nAlbum could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. A remote attacker could send a malformed URL request, which would cause an error message to be displayed, containing the installation path of 4nAlbum.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon Mar 15 2004 - 12:40:52 CST : [waraxe-2004-SA#006 - Multiple vulnerabilities in 4nalbum module for PhpNuke].
- Warp-Speed.de Web site: Warp-Speed.de.
- BID-9881: WarpSpeed 4nAlbum Module For PHPNuke Multiple Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2004-1819: 4nalbum 0.92 for PHP-Nuke 6.5 through 7.0 allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via a direct request to displaycategory.php, which reveals the path in an error message.
- OSVDB ID: 4291: 4nAlbum displaycategory.php Path Disclosure
- SA11134: 4nAlbum Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Open Source 4nAlbum 0.92
Mar 15, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this