Apple Mac OS X undisclosed Mail security issue
|macos-mail (15768)||Medium Risk|
Apple Mac OS X is vulnerable to an undisclosed security issue in Mail, when processing HTML-formatted email.
Apply Security Update 2004-04-05 for this vulnerability, as listed in Apple Security Updates Article ID: 61798. See References.
- AppleCare Knowledge Base Document 61798: Apple Security Update 2004-04-06.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Apr 06 2004 - 13:09:46 CDT: [firstname.lastname@example.org: APPLE-SA-2004-04-05 Security Update 2004-04-05]].
- BID-10063: Apple Mac OS X Mail Undisclosed HTML Handling Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-0383: Unknown vulnerability in Mail for Mac OS X 10.3.3 and 10.2.8, with unknown impact, related to the handling of HTML-formatted email.
- OSVDB ID: 15021: Apple Mac OS X Mail Unspecified HTML Email Issue
- Apple Mac OS X 10.2.8
- Apple Mac OS X 10.3.3
Apr 06, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this