phpShop $base_dir file include
|phpshop-basedir-file-include (16107)||High Risk|
phpShop could allow a remote attacker to include malicious files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request using the $base_dir variable to specify a malicious phpshop.cfg file from a remote system as a parameter, which would allow the attacker to execute code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of February 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun May 09 2004 - 02:14:11 CDT: Arbitrary code inclusion in phpShop.
- Fribble Security Advisory phpshop_29-04-04: Arbitrary code inclusion vulnerability in phpShop.
- BID-10313: PHPShop Remote PHP Script Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-2010: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in index.php in phpShop 0.7.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code by modifying the base_dir parameter to reference a URL on a remote web server that contains phpshop.cfg.
- OSVDB ID: 6036: phpShop index.php base_dir Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA11587: phpShop Arbitrary File Inclusion Vulnerability
- phpShop Project phpShop 0.7.1
May 09, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this