e107 secure_img_render.php PHP file include
|e107-secure-img-render-file-include (16282)||Medium Risk|
e107 could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. If the allow_url_fopen and register_globals options are enabled and if MySQL version 4.x is running with UNION functionality enabled, a remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the secure_img_render.php script to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system as a parameter, which would allow the attacker to execute code on the vulnerable Web server.
Upgrade to the latest version of e107 (0.616 or later), available from the e107 Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat May 29 2004 - 14:39:50 CDT: [waraxe-2004-SA#031 - Multiple vulnerabilities in e107 version 0.615].
- e107 Web page: e107.
- BID-10436: e107 Website System Multiple Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2004-2041: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in secure_img_render.php in e107 0.615 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code by modifying the p parameter to reference a URL on a remote web server that contains the code.
- OSVDB ID: 6530: e107 secure_img_render.php p Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA11740: e107 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- e107 e107 prior to 0.616
May 29, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this