PerlDesk lang file include
|perldesk-lang-file-include (17343)||Medium Risk|
PerlDesk could allow a remote attacker to include malicious files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request using the lang variable to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Sep 12 2004 - 13:28:36 CDT: Posible Inclusion File in Perl Desk.
- PerlDesk Web site: PerlDesk - Customer Help Desk Software.
- BID-11160: PerlDesk Language Variable Server-Side Script Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2004-1677: pdesk.cgi in PerlDesk allows remote attackers to gain sensitive information via an invalid lang parameter, which includes pathname information in an error message.
- OSVDB ID: 59239: PerlDesk pdesk.cgi lang Parameter Error Message Path Disclosure
- SA12512: PerlDesk Two Vulnerabilities
- LogicNow PerlDesk
Sep 13, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this