Land Down Under SQL injection
|landdownunder-sql-injection (17912)||Medium Risk|
Land Down Under (LDU) is a content management system available for Web sites running on Microsoft Windows and Unix-based operating systems. Land Down Under version 701 and possibly other versions are vulnerable to SQL injection, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input in the 's', 'w', and 'd' parameters in the users.php script, 'id' in the comments.php script, and 'rusername' in the auth.php script. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request containing SQL code, which would allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete data in the backend database.
Apply the LDU v701 patch for this vulnerability, available from the Neocrome Download Land Down Under Web page. See References.
- Land Down Under v701: Security patch for LDU v701.
- Neocrome Download Land Down Under Web page: Security patch for LDU v701.
- BID-11569: Land Down Under Multiple Remote SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2004-2669: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Land Down Under (LDU) v701 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands or obtain the installation path via parameters including (1) s, w, and d in users.php, (2) id in comments.php, (3) rusername in auth.php, or (4) h in plug.php.
- OSVDB ID: 11299: Land Down Under (LDU) users.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 11300: Land Down Under (LDU) comments.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 11301: Land Down Under (LDU) auth.php rusername Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 11302: Land Down Under (LDU) plug.php h Parameter SQL Injection
- SA13034: Land Down Under SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1012015: Land Down Under Input Validation Holes in `users.php` and Other Scripts Let Remote Users Inject SQL Commands
- Neocrome Land Down Under 701
Nov 01, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this