Goollery viewalbum.php and viewpic.php script cross-site scripting
|goollery-viewalbum-viewpic-xss (17957)||Medium Risk|
Goollery is a GMail based photo gallery running on Linux, Unix, and Microsoft Windows operating systems. Goollery version 0.03 is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input in the 'viewalbum.php' and 'viewpic.php' scripts. A remote attacker could send a malicious URL link to the 'viewalbum.php' and 'viewpic.php' script containing embedded script, which would be executed in the victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting site, once the link is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- Goollery Web page: goollery.
- BID-11587: Goollery Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2004-2245: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Goollery 0.03 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary HTML or web script via the (1) page parameter to viewalbum.php or (2) btopage parameter to viewpic.php.
- CVE-2004-2246: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Goollery before 0.04b allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary HTML or web script via the conversation_id parameter to viewpic.php.
- OSVDB ID: 11318: Goollery viewalbum.php page Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 11319: Goollery viewpic.php Arbitrary Command Execution
- OSVDB ID: 11320: Goollery viewalbum.php Arbitrary Command Execution
- OSVDB ID: 11624: Goollery viewpic.php conversation_id Parameter XSS
- SECTRACK ID: 1012062: Goollery Input Validation Holes Let Remote Users Conduct Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Midgard Grid Goollery 0.03
Nov 03, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this