WebCalendar multiple .php scripts allows elevated access
|webcalendar-scripts-gain-access (18030)||High Risk|
WebCalendar could allow a remote attacker to gain administrative access to WebCalendar, caused by a vulnerability in the view_entry.php and upcoming.php scripts. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to modify the configuration and gain administrative access to the program.
Upgrade to the latest CVS version, available from the WebCalendar Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Nov 09 2004 - 17:06:06 CST : Multiple Vulnerabilities in WebCalendar.
- WebCalendar Web site: Project: WebCalendar: Summary.
- BID-11651: WebCalendar Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2004-1510: WebCalendar allows remote attackers to gain privileges by modifying critical parameters to (1) view_entry.php or (2) upcoming.php.
- OSVDB ID: 11619: WebCalendar view_entry.php Privilege Escalation
- OSVDB ID: 11620: WebCalendar upcoming.php Privilege Escalation
- SA13164: WebCalendar Multiple Vulnerabilities
- WebCalendar WebCalendar 0.9.44
Nov 09, 2004
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this