Sgallery PHP file include
|sgallery-file-include (18878)||Medium Risk|
Sgallery could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request that specifies malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Wed Jan 12 2005 - 14:08:13 CST: [waraxe-2005-SA#039] - Critical Sql Injection in Sgallery module for PhpNuke.
- waraxe advisory, waraxe-2005-SA#039: Critical Sql Injection in Sgallery module for PhpNuke.
- Waraxe IT Security Portal: Forums Web page: Waraxe IT Security Portal.
- CVE-2005-0376: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in SGallery 1.01 allows local and possibly remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code by modifying the DOCUMENT_ROOT parameter to reference a URL on a remote web server that contains (1) config.php or (2) sql_layer.php.
- OSVDB ID: 15662: PHP-Nuke Sgallery config.php DOCUMENT_ROOT Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 15663: PHP-Nuke Sgallery sql_layer.php DOCUMENT_ROOT Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA13824: PHP-Nuke Sgallery Module File Inclusion and SQL Injection
- SECTRACK ID: 1012868: SGallery Input Validation Holes Let Remote Users Inject SQL Commands and Potentially Execute Arbitrary Commands
- Waraxe Sgallery 1.01
Jan 12, 2005
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this