Ocean12 Membership Manager Pro main.asp script cross-site scripting
|ocean12-membershipmgr-mainasp-xss (20014)||Medium Risk|
Ocean12 Membership Manager Pro is vulnerable to cross-site scripting. This vulnerability is caused by improper validation of user-supplied information passed to the page parameter in main.asp before returning it to the user. A remote attacker could embed malicious script in the page parameter in a URL request to the main.asp script. Once this link is clicked, it would be executed in the victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting site. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Ocean12scripts.com Web site: Ocean12 Membership Manager Pro.
- BID-13046: Ocean12 Membership Manager Pro Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2005-1095: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in main.asp for Ocean12 Membership Manager Pro 1.x allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the page parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 15306: Ocean12 Membership Manager main.asp page Parameter XSS
- SA14864: Ocean12 Membership Manager Pro Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection
- SECTRACK ID: 1013667: Ocean12 Membership Manager Input Validation Holes Permit SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Ocean12 Technologies Membership Manager Pro 1.x
Apr 07, 2005
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this