ProductCart viewPrd.asp SQL injection
|productcart-viewprd-sql-injection (21672)||Medium Risk|
ProductCart is vulnerable to SQL injection caused by improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the viewPrd.asp script using the idcategory variable which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the backend database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat Jul 30 2005 - 06:54:10 CDT : SQL Injection in Product Cart 2.6.
- ProductCart Web site: ProductCart ecommerce software: shopping cart software, ecommerce solutions, asp shopping carts.
- BID-13881: Early Impact ProductCart Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2005-2445: SQL injection vulnerability in viewPrd.asp in Product Cart 2.6 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the idcategory parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 17329: ProductCart viewPrd.asp idcategory Parameter SQL Injection
- SA14833: ProductCart Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1014129: ProductCart Input Validation Flaws in `viewPrd.asp` and Various `pcadmin` Scripts Lets Remote Users Inject SQL Commands
- Early Impact ProductCart 2.6
Jul 30, 2005
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this