Zorum multiple scripts path disclosure
|zorum-script-path-disclosure (21914)||Low Risk|
Zorum could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL to multiple scripts, such as the notification, user, attach, blacklist, forum, globalstat, trace, badwords, and flood to cause Zorum to return an error that discloses the full installation path.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 04:06:33 CDT: Zorum 3.5 remote code execution poc exploit.
- Zorum Web site: Zorum.
- CVE-2005-2652: Zorum 3.5 allows remote attackers to obtain the full installation path via direct requests to (1) gorum/notification.php, (2) user.php, (3) attach.php, (4) blacklist.php, (5) zorum/forum.php, (6) globalstat.php, (7) gorum/trace.php, (8) gorum/badwords.php, or (9) gorum/flood.php.
- OSVDB ID: 18833: Zorum notification.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 18834: Zorum user.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 18835: Zorum attach.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 18836: Zorum blacklist.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 18837: Zorum forum.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 18838: Zorum globalstat.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 18839: Zorum trace.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 18840: Zorum badwords.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 18841: Zorum flood.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- SECTRACK ID: 1014725: Zorum Input Validation Hole in `gorum/prod.php` Lets Remote Users Include and Execute Arbitrary Code
- PhpOutsourcing Zorum 3.5
Aug 18, 2005
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this