OnContent CMS pid SQL Injection
|oncontent-pid-sql-injection (23072)||Medium Risk|
OnContent // CMS is vulnerable to SQL Injection. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability by passing malicious SQL commands to the index.php script using the pid parameter, which would allow the attacker to obtain sensitive information and add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- Antharia Web site: OnContent CMS.
- BID-15464: Antharia OnContent // CMS Index.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2005-4643: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in Antharia OnContent // CMS allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the pid parameter. NOTE: it is not clear, but this might be an application service provider, in which case it might be excluded from CVE.
- OSVDB ID: 20888: OnContent//CMS index.php pid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA17596: OnContent // CMS "pid" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Antharia OnContent CMS
Nov 16, 2005
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this