Venom Board add_post.php3 SQL injection
|venomboard-addpost-sql-injection (24046)||Medium Risk|
Venom Board is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the add_post.php3 script using the parent, root or topic_id variables, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- eVuln Advisory EV0021: Venom Board SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- SourceForge.net: Venom Board Message Forum.
- BID-16176: Venom Board Post.PHP3 Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-0160: SQL injection vulnerability in add_post.php3 in Venom Board 1.22 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) parent, (2) root, and (3) topic_id parameters to post.php3.
- OSVDB ID: 22297: VenomBoard add_post.php3 Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA18383: VenomBoard SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Venom Board Venom Board 1.22
Jan 09, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this