TankLogger general_functions.php SQL injection
|tanklogger-generalfunctions-sql-injection (24080)||Medium Risk|
TankLogger is vulnerable to SQL injection. If the magic_quotes_gpc setting is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the general_functions.php script using the livestock_id or the tank_id parameters, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of TankLogger (2.5 or later), available from theTankLogger Web site. See References.
- eVuln Advisory EV0026: TankLogger SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- TankLogger Web site: Welcome to TankLogger.
- BID-16228: TankLogger General Functions Script SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-0209: SQL injection vulnerability in general_functions.php in TankLogger 2.4 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) livestock_id parameter to showInfo.php and (2) tank_id parameter, possibly to livestock.php.
- OSVDB ID: 22368: TankLogger showInfo.php livestock_id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 22369: TankLogger livestock.php tank_id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA18441: TankLogger "tank_id" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- TankLogger TankLogger 2.4 and prior
Jan 11, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.