ezDatabase visitorupload.php file include
|ezdatabase-visitorupload-file-include (24136)||Medium Risk|
ezDatabase could allow a remote attacker to include malicious files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the visitorupload.php script that specifies a malicious file on a local or remote system using the db_id parameter, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary PHP code on the vulnerable Web server.
Upgrade to the latest version of ezDatabase (2.1.3 or later), available from the ezDatabase Web site. See References.
- ezDatabase Web site: Online Database Software: ezDatabase.
- UNSECURED SYSTEMS 1/14/2006: ezDatabase 2.0 and below.
- BID-16237: EZDatabaseRemote PHP Script Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-0214: Eval injection vulnerability in ezDatabase 2.0 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via the db_id parameter to visitorupload.php, as demonstrated using phpinfo and include function calls.
- OSVDB ID: 22683: ezDatabase visitorupload.php db_id Variable Arbitrary PHP Command Execution
- SA18043: ezDatabase "p" Local File Inclusion and "db_id" Code Execution
- IndexCOR ezDatabase 2.0 and prior
Jan 14, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.