IBM Lotus Notes/Domino unspecified Agents, Router, and Security modules vulnerabilities
|lotus-multiple-unspecified (24207)||High Risk|
IBM Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino versions prior to 6.5.5 have multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in the Agents, Router, and Security modules. The impact of these vulnerabilities are unknown.
Upgrade to the latest version of Lotus Notes or Lotus Domino (6.5.5 or later), refer to IBM Support and Downloads - Fix List for Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino Release 6.5.5 Maintenance Release (MR) for more information. See References.
- IBM Support and Downloads: Fix List for Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino Release 6.5.5 Maintenance Release (MR).
- Notes/Domino Fix List: SPR # GPKS6C9J67 fixed in 6.5.5 release.
- Notes/Domino Fix List: SPR # KSPR699NBP fixed in 6.5.5; 6.5.4 FP1 release.
- Notes/Domino Fix List: SPR # GPKS5YQGPT fixed in 6.5.5 release.
- Notes/Domino Fix List: SPR # GPKS6C9J67 fixed in 6.5.5; 6.5.4 FP2 release.
- Notes/Domino Fix List: SPR # JGAN6B6TZ3 fixed in 6.5.4 FP2 release.
- BID-16158: IBM Lotus Domino and Notes Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities
- BID-18020: Lotus Domino SMTP Meeting Request Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-0119: Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in IBM Lotus Notes and Domino Server before 6.5.5 have unknown impact and attack vectors, due to potential security issues as identified by SPR numbers (1) GPKS6C9J67 in Agents, (2) JGAN6B6TZ3 and (3) KSPR699NBP in the Router, (4) GPKS5YQGPT in Security, or (5) HSAO6BNL6Y in the Web Server. NOTE: vector 3 is related to an issue in NROUTER in IBM Lotus Notes and Domino Server before 6.5.4 FP1, 6.5.5, and 7.0, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (CPU consumption) via a crafted vCal meeting request sent via SMTP (aka SPR# KSPR699NBP).
- SA18328: IBM Lotus Domino/Notes Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SA20855: Lotus Domino Malformed vCal Processing Denial of Service
- SECTRACK ID: 1016390: IBM Lotus Domino Bug in Processing vCal Meeting Requests Let Remote Users Deny Service
- IBM Lotus Domino 6.5.0
- IBM Lotus Domino 6.5.1
- IBM Lotus Domino 6.5.2
- IBM Lotus Domino 6.5.3
- IBM Lotus Domino 6.5.4
- IBM Lotus Domino 188.8.131.52
- IBM Lotus Domino 184.108.40.206
- IBM Lotus Domino Enterprise Server 6.5.2
- IBM Lotus Domino Enterprise Server 6.5.4
- IBM Lotus Notes 6.5
- IBM Lotus Notes 6.5.1
- IBM Lotus Notes 6.5.2
- IBM Lotus Notes 6.5.3
- IBM Lotus Notes 6.5.4
Jan 03, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this