Netrix X-Site Manager product_details.php cross-site scripting
|xsitemanager-productdetails-xss (24234)||Medium Risk|
Netrix X-Site Manager is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the product_details.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the product_id parameter to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Netrix Ltd Web site: Netrix Internet Innovation.
- BID-16313: Netrix X-Site Manager Product_Details.PHP Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-0378: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Netrix X-Site Manager allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the product_id parameter, as originally demonstrated for a custom mp3players_details.php program. NOTE: the name of the affected program might be installation-dependent, but it has been identified as product_details.php by some sources.
- OSVDB ID: 22634: Netrix X-Site Manager product_details.php product_id Parameter XSS
- SA18537: Netrix X-Site Manager "product_id" Parameter Cross-Site Scripting
- Netrix Netrix X-Site Manager
Jan 19, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this