cm3 login SQL injection
|cm3-login-sql-injection (24266)||Medium Risk|
cm3 is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the login module using the username or password field, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Jan 13 2006 - 06:22:55 CST: DDSN CMS Admin Panel SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- cm3 Web site: cm3 Content Manager - Home Page.
- BID-16231: DDSN Interactive CM3CMS Admin Panel Index.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-0221: SQL injection vulnerability in index.asp in the Admin Panel in Dragon Design Services Network (DDSN) cm3 content manager (CM3CMS) allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) username or (2) password.
- OSVDB ID: 22696: DDSN CMS Admin Panel Login Multiple Field SQL Injection
- DDSN cm3
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
Jan 13, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this