WhiteAlbum pictures.php SQL injection
|whitealbum-pictures-sql-injection (24271)||Medium Risk|
WhiteAlbum is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the pictures.php script using the dir parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, 2006-01-16 2:49:34: White Album Sql Injection biyosecurity.be.
- WhiteAlbum Web site: WHITEANGLE DESIGN.
- BID-16247: White Album Pictures.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-0235: SQL injection vulnerability in WhiteAlbum 2.5 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the dir parameter to pictures.php.
- OSVDB ID: 22520: WhiteAlbum pictures.php dir Parameter SQL Injection
- SA18460: WhiteAlbum "dir" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- WhiteAngle Design WhiteAlbum 2.5
Jan 18, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this